I finally managed to write down my improvised crochet pattern! So here it is!
Download Two-Flower-Necklace by Lily Razz or read it below!
- 2.5mm crochet hook
- small amount 4ply cotton (or any thin yarn)
- beads of choice
Chain 96, turn
Row 1: First snippet (will act as buttonhole):
1sc in 2nd ch from hook, 1sc, 1hdc, 1dc, ch2, sk 1ch, 1dc, 1hdc, 2sc.
Continue with normal snippets: *2sc, 1hdc, 1dc, ch1, 1sc in top of previous dc, 1dc, 1hdc, 2sc* work *__* 'till end. Fasten of, weave in ends.
- ch4, sl st to make ring
- *ch7, 1sc in ring (1petal)* repeat *__* 4times (in total you will have 5 petals)
- in everal petal, crochet as follows: 2sc, 1hdc, 2dc,1hdc, 2sc, 1sl st in inner ring. Fasten of, weave in ends.
- ch5, sl st to make ring
- *ch9, 1sc in ring (1 petal)* repeat from *__* 4 times (in total 5 petals)
- in every petal, crochet as follows: 2sc, 3hdc, 5dc, 3hdc, 2sc, 1 sl st in inner ring. Fasten of, weave in ends.
- sew a small bead in middle of each flower
- sew the flowers to the necklace
- sew a button/bead at the end of the necklace that fits the buttonhole.
Abbreviations I used:
ch = chain
hdc = half double crochet (UK: half-treble crochet)
sc = single crochet (UK: dc double crochet)
sk = skip
sl st = slip st (UK: sc single crochet)
* = repeat directions between * and * as many times as indicated